Sunday, September 23, 2012

Squeeee! New polish!

So excited to announce that I have just purchased two polishes from the wonderful Model City Polish on etsy! I currently own one polish from MCP and I love it to pieces. The way Nina does her jellies is amazing! Just the right amount of glitter so that there is even coverage all over the nail. None of that annoying picking and placing necessary! I also like that the polish I own (Strawberry Jam) isn't extremely sheer. I never have been a big fan of sheer polish. I think they are boring and don't have enough of a POP to them.

The first polish I ordered is called Fall Fest and it has me excited the most! It is a warm cocoa brown with red, orange, yellow, and green hex glitter. At the time of this post, there is only one left. So, I wonder if it'll be a limited edition polish or if more will be made. It looks beautiful in the pictures and makes me think of raking a big pile of crunchy leaves and jumping into it! I foresee myself wearing this a lot this fall!

Seize the Rainbow is the second MCP I ordered. It is a holographic topic coat which is 3 free (like other MCP polishes) and does not contain spectraflair (which is good since it is illegal and not recommended by the FDA.) I'm interested in seeing how this polish looks. I have a few effect topcoats, but nothing that could be really labeled holographic.

So, given my track record with MCP (however short it may be), I have high hopes for Seize the Rainbow and Fall Fest. I highly recommend giving them, and the rest of the MCP collection, a look.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment