Monday, September 17, 2012

Not another nail polish blog...

Hello! I am another nail polish obsessed lacquered loser! I started this blog to document my adventures in seeking out polish perfections! Here's a little about myself:
I am a 21 year old starving college student...starving because I spend all my money on nail polish. My family and friends have begun calling nail polish my drug. Which may or may not be true...>_<
I have recently begun to explore the wonderful world of indie polish. I currently have only one from the very wonderful etsy shop, Model City Polish, which I'm sure I will talk about in another post. I'm hoping to broaden my indie polish collection over the upcoming months.
My current polish collection stands at around 80 or so. Most are old, practically ancient, and a few are from newer collections.
Essie and OPI are some of my favorite brands!
I follow around eight nail art blogs, so a lot of my ideas will come from them. I promise that I will link to them, but on the off chance I forget if someone lets me know I can remedy the situation.
I'm hoping to one day be able to write reviews about different kinds of polishes, from indie to mainstream.
Thanks a ton for taking the time to read my blog! Stick around for more to come! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment