Friday, October 12, 2012

Trick or Treat! (a few weeks early)

Uh Oh...here is a prime example of my addiction to nail polish! I got this in an email and I couldn't resist :X
 
A beautiful bracelet, skull scarf and two polishes all for the price of $19.99. With a membership to Julep you get $3.99 off! I live in Mass. so I had to pay tax, so it ended up costing $19.99 anyway. But, I'd rather pay $19.99 than $22.99! Pretty great deal for everything you get!

 These polishes are beautiful: a dark, sexy black with purple glitter and a flirty, redish-pink glitter polish.


I can't wait to get it! I will be testing them out and posting about them here, don't you worry! I don't know which to try first, though. I guess I'll have time to decide since I opted for the cheaper 5-7 day delivery.

Edit:
I read the ad wrong! It was a mystery box that *could* include all those items. Check my other post to see what I did end up getting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment